A new dimension of mental regeneration
gain new energy • relax • enjoy • feel less burden • stay mentally fit
Magic Horizons VR enables „short breathers“ and sustainable stress prevention at the touch of a button.
Based on scientific research and a study by the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.
Rapidly increasing health care costs due to stress, burnout, depression
(€7.2 bn in Germany p.a. / €920 bn worldwide p.a.) Source: German Health Insurances / WHO
- Information overload causes unhealthy stress
- Meritocracy places ever increasing demands
- Alarming increase in disability due to burnout since 1995
- The mental hamster wheel endangers health and causes immense costs
The results of Magic Horizons 360° videos and interactive VR Experiences are sustainable stress relief and regeneration at the touch of a button.
Relax in Natural Worlds
Real Natural Worlds in VR with binaural music
Plunge into the ocean to dive with dolphins, drift through virgin landscapes and along pristine beaches, explore mystical temples or enjoy the contemplative atmosphere of the Alpine foothills surrounded by mountain lakes and green forests – accompanied by binaural music to suit your experience. Travelling to picturesque places has a beneficial effect to mental health, can reduce anxiety and induce a state of relaxation according to the findings of a study by the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin for Magic Horizons.
Delta, Theta & Alpha Waves – VR with relaxation frequencies
Binaural Beats are based on scientific findings and are being analyzed extensively in the Humboldt study as well: They are pure sine waves with slightly different frequencies for the left and right ear. This marginal difference generates corresponding beats in the human brain that place the brain in the respective frequency state. There is also music that suits the different frequencies.
Dreams & Meditations
Breathe & Relax, Free your Mind, Fairy Tales, Echoes in White
Guided breathing and relaxation exercises, meditations and fairy tales help to induce a state of deep relaxation, slow down the breathing rate and promote regeneration of the body and mind. The virtual environment also ensures immersive visual relaxation.
Stress relief and prevention with VR
Benefits for employees
- Sustainable stress prevention
- Relaxation at the touch of a button
- Better performance after short use
- 10 minutes break – relaxing between meetings
- Strengthening personal resilience
Benefits for employers
- Regular short breaks increase the ability to concentrate
- Prevention of stress-related illnesses
- Relaxation and regeneration also in the home office
- Innovative approach for the new way of working
- BGM (Corporate Health Management) basics are also met for home office workplaces
Video link to the description of the VR experiences
Relaxation and mental regeneration in virtual reality