A new dimension of relaxation in your care home
relax • enjoy • stay mentally fit • feel less anxiety • gain new energy
Magic Horizons VR experiences create deep states of relaxation and can reduce anxiety at the touch of a button.
Based on scientific research and a study by the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.
Relax in Natural Worlds
Real Natural Worlds in VR with binaural music
Plunge into the ocean to dive with dolphins, drift through virgin landscapes and along pristine beaches, explore mystical temples or enjoy the contemplative atmosphere of the Alpine foothills surrounded by mountain lakes and green forests – accompanied by binaural music to suit your experience. Travelling to picturesque places has a beneficial effect to mental health, can reduce anxiety and induce a state of relaxation according to the findings of a study by the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin for Magic Horizons.
Delta, Theta & Alpha Waves – VR with relaxation frequencies
Binaural Beats are based on scientific findings and are being analyzed extensively in the Humboldt study as well: They are pure sine waves with slightly different frequencies for the left and right ear. This marginal difference generates corresponding beats in the human brain that place the brain in the respective frequency state. There is also music that suits the different frequencies.
Dreams & Meditations
Breathe & Relax, Free your Mind, Fairy Tales, Echoes in White
Guided breathing and relaxation exercises, meditations and fairy tales help to induce a state of deep relaxation, slow down the breathing rate and promote regeneration of the body and mind. The virtual environment also ensures immersive visual relaxation.
Delight your senior citizens with Virtual Reality
Benefits for the care home
- Positioning as a highly innovative care home
- ’Positive’ association with your care home
- Time efficiency: less stress at work
- Presentation of your facility as an attractive, innovative employer
Benefits for residents
- Virtual travelling without a walker – break free from the facility routines
- Deep relaxation with VR experiences designed specifically for senior citizens
- Disruption of pain patterns
- Improvements in well-being thanks to better breathing
- Lifting of moods, stress reduction
- Natural experiences and guided meditations for additional entertainment
Video link to the description of the VR experiences
Relaxation and mental regeneration in virtual reality